|Join our mailing list to receive priority notification of sales, discount coupons and new items.|
|Cathgro Industries Inc. has been providing bed linens, sheets, towels, comforters, and childrens bedding items at wholesale prices to hotels, motels, large and small retailers and resellers since 1977. Give us a try....you won't be disappointed.|
[ Home > Decorative Top Sheets (Triple Sheets) > Riegel Linen-Waffle Weave Decorative Top Sheets ]
Waffle Weave Decorative Top Sheet
Cotton Rich 55% Cotton/45 % Polyester
By Riegel Linen
- Available in Queen or King XL
- Color: White
- 55% Cotton 45% Polyester
- Packing is 12 per carton
- Queen 96" x 120"
- King XL 110" x 120"
- Color coded size labels & thread
What is triple sheeting and why is it important? Simply put, triple sheeting is an efficient, cost effective alternative to traditional comforters or duvets. It provides a luxurious, clean, crisp bed easily maintained by housekeeping which translates into savings in time and money. How?
- all triple sheeting components can be laundered after every guest which generates a more sanitary environment
- replacing a bedspread with a single additional sheet reduces overall purchasing and laundering costs
- triple sheeting is an easy process that increases housekeeping efficiency
Price shown is for 1 case of 12 Decorative Top Sheets.
Queen $34.85 Each
King XL $38.50 Each
Triple sheeting 101 -
1. cover the mattress with a fitted sheet or flat sheet tucked on all sides
2. add the second layer by placing the top hem of a flat sheet so it is even with the top of the mattress
3. layer a lightweight blanket approximately 6” below the top of the mattress
4. place a decorative top sheet over the blanket - the top hem even with the top of the mattress
5. fold both flat sheets down about 6” followed by an additional 6” fold to include the blanket
6. finish the look by tucking everything beneath the foot of the mattress and tailor the sides, accessorize with cushions and bed runners for a fresh, modern look